13 may 2016

Layout: 4ever and Always. The Cut Shoppe Challenge.

Hola!!

Hi!!

Por fin es viernes!! ya sé que es un poco tarde pero he estado muy pachuchina esta semana, así que he tenido que ir retrasando todo lo que quería ir haciendo. Hoy os quiero enseñar el layout que he preparado para el reto de The Cut Shoppe que proponían el día Nacional del Scrap. Nos ofrecían unos descargables gratuitos y nos proponían hacer un trabajo con ellos para ganar un vale en su tienda. Podéis verlo todo aquí. 

Finally it's Friday!! I know it is a bit late for me to publish today but I have been quite ill this week and I have had to postpone my publications and my works. Today I'd like to show you the layout that I have prepare for the Cut Shoppe challenge that they published on National Scrapbook Day. They offered some freebies and we were supposed to do something with the files so you can win a gift card for their Etsy store. You can read about everything here. 

Para el layout he usado la colección de papeles Indian Summer de We R Memory Keepers. He usado para el fondo gesso y he estampado algunos sellos. Además he puesto algún adorno de madera, de corcho y enamel. La foto es del colgante que me hizo mi amiga Lidia, que hace unas maravillas con joyas increíbles. Como muchas ya sabéis, ese perrito es Bruce, el perro de mi hermana al cual adoro con locura. Os dejo con el layout. Espero que os guste y deseadme suerte en el reto!

For this layout I have used the collection by We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer. I have used for the background some gesso and I have used some stamps. What's more, I have decorated with some embellishments and enamels. The picture is of a necklace that my friend Lidia made for me, she is a real artist. As many of you know, the dog is Bruce, my sister's dog and I love him inmensely. You can see the layout now, I hope you like it and wish me luck on the challenge! 







4 comentarios:

  1. Es preciooooso! Me encanta!!!!
    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the way you used the ampersand! Thanks for playing along with the NSD challenge at The Cut Shoppe!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Ashley for stopping by and commenting!! It is a real honor!! I'm glad u like it!! xoxo

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...